Sign In / Sign Out
Navigation for Entire University
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations
This event occurred May 7, 2019
Come join the Arizona Geographic Information Council (AGIC) LiDAR Work Group and the ASU Library Map and Geospatial Hub for a day of LiDAR (Light Detection and Ranging).
The AGIC LiDAR Networking Symposium will include:
• Keynote presentation from the Washington State GIS Coordinator and Department of Natural Resources LiDAR Program Manager on Washington's LiDAR Acquisition Plan and State Program.
• Drew Decker from USGS will present on the 3DEP Program and Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) Process .
• A panel of GIS Professionals will discuss LiDAR Acquisition Lessons Learned.
• A demo of a new geospatial tool identifying existing LiDAR and desired LiDAR acquisition areas in AZ.
• A discussion on the draft LiDAR Acquisition Plan developed by the AGIC LiDAR Work Group.
• And many opportunities to network to find LiDAR partners for your project.
The event is free to attend. Parking and lunch will be the responsibility of the attendee.