Opening reception occurs 6–8 p.m. Oct. 17; "The Collective" runs from Oct. 16–20
This event last occurred Oct. 20, 2017
"The Collective" is a portfolio of assorted art that switches between traditional and digital work. It is a series of emotionally charged pieces, art that provokes deep sentiment in the artists.
The gallery will feature:
• Justin's pieces, which explore digital space and tangible emotion through simulated texture
• Madison, who takes traditional fine art and tattooing practices to create works that speak the words she chooses not to say.
• Chris, who combining traditional skills with digital tools spins worlds of creatures, painting life from inspiration drawn from the mysteries of our own world
• Megan, who creates fluorescent worlds of mystery and imagination. Her art embodies the idea that the world is fluid and transcends the binding of both nature and technology
• Kristjan, who uses various forms of material to create extensions of his thoughts, visions and emotions so they become a part of the external world for reasons such as protest, distortion, meditation and humor
Image courtesy of the artists.
For more information contact: