Sign In / Sign Out
Navigation for Entire University
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations
Need help finding a job related to your degree?
In order to do so, it is vital to learn how to present yourself professionally, market your skills, and ask strategic questions. This workshop will walk you through what you should do before, during, and after your interview as well as provide an overview of how to navigate the work authorization process in the United States.
Please RSVP in Handshake for this event.
Below are some of the topics that will be covered during this drop-in seminar:
• Review of resumes and cover letters.
• Professional interviewing best practices and strategies.
• Discussion of the work authorization process in the United States .
• Job searching tips and best practices.
• ASU Career and Professional Development Services student resources and upcoming events.