Sign In / Sign Out
Navigation for Entire University
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations
All events not directly related to the educational or research mission of the university are canceled. Check with event organizers before attending events.
More information at coronavirus.asu.edu/faqs
Race day packet pick-up / registration begins at 7:30 a.m.
This event last occurred Oct. 26, 2019
Strutt your mutt! Bring your four-legged friend and come walk or run a 5K on this beautiful October day. Enjoy fall fun with food, arts booths, Halloween Dog Costume contest, petting zoo, pumpkin decorating and so much more!
Open to all ages, community, ASU students, staff and faculty.
The walk begins at 8:30 a.m. and the Fall Festival will run from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Parking will be free.
Would you like to be a vendor at this event? We are looking for fun, family focused vendors that can provide:
• Great food (no food trucks).
• Quality arts and crafts. Only handcrafted, original work by the applicant(s) will be permitted. Acceptable works include paintings, watercolors, pen and ink drawings, etchings, photography, clay, metal work, jewelry, fibers, leather, glass, paper, wood and other original works.
• Pet-focused booths.
• Pet adoptions and rescues.
• Hands-on booths for children.
• Runner-focused booths.
Commercial goods, mass produced items and buy-sell items are not allowed to be sold at the festival. Examples of products not allowed include: Paparazzi Jewelry, Lula Roe, Thirty-one, Arbonne, Doterra Oils, Agnes & Dora, Usborne Books and others as deemed by the vendor selection committee.
We are a sustainable university. Please make every effort to make your booth “green” for our community. See here on ideas of how to do this: https://d3dqsm2futmewz.cloudfront.net/docs/gios/green-event/Green-Event-Checklist.pdf.
Apply by Sept. 27 to take advantage of our online marketing. Applications are open until filled. Booth fee costs are listed on the appropriate vendor application. Please apply here: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/fallfestivalvendor.
• You will be asked organization/company information.
• If you are food vendor you will be required to meet these guidelines: Download PDF.
• First-time applicants: Please submit at least five photos of the items you wish to sell at the festival in your application.
• Signed release and Identification agreement form.
• Appropriate booth fee. (Listed in application)
(Your application is not complete until we have received all signed forms and payment.
• Electrical service is not available.