Empower your Presentations with AI-Generated Slide Decks
This 45-minute session is reserved for ASU faculty, staff, and Teaching Assistants.
This workshop will be held online and will not be recorded. The use of automated bots, AI assistants, or other meeting recording devices are prohibited without the prior approval of event coordinators.
Empower your presentation Using AI
This 45-minute session is reserved for ASU faculty, staff and TAs.
Join us for a hands-on workshop where you'll harness the power of AI to craft compelling and visually stunning slide decks. Discover how artificial intelligence can streamline content creation, elevate design and enhance audience engagement. Whether you're a seasoned presenter or just starting, this workshop will equip you with the skills to create impactful presentations that leave a lasting impression.
Target Audience: ASU Educators and Designers interested in using Generative AI in their workflow. Some experience using generative AI is recommended.
- Participants will attend remotely via Zoom and a link to Zoom room will be emailed the morning of the training.
- An ASU Zoom account will be required to join this session.
- Please register using your ASU email.
- Time is based on Arizona time.
- Registration closes 15 minutes before the event start time.
For questions, please email: email@example.com.