Indoor Farming Three-Day Workshop, December 2023
- Academic events
- Health and wellness
- Open to the public
- Professional and career development
Grow your knowledge and skills about indoor vertical farming in this three-day, Dec. 4-6, in-person workshop that includes presentations, hands-on training, discussion and networking sessions.
- Indoor vertical farming operation fundamentals.
- Basics in cost management of indoor vertical farming.
- Light, temperature and nutrient management.
- Indoor vertical farming research and innovations.
Co-sponsored by ASU's College of Integrative Sciences, ASU's Women and Philanthropy, and the City of Phoenix, workshop leaders are Yujin Park, PhD, assistant professor of horticulture and Zhihao Chen, instructor and co-founder of Homer Farms Inc. Both are in the College of Integrative Sciences and Arts Faculty of Science and Mathematics at ASU Polytechnic campus, home to the Indoor Farming Research Lab.
Workshop participants will be provided a parking pass and lunch each day. See the downloadable flyer for each day's schedule of activities.