Representing Clients in Family Mediation
- Open to the public
This interactive skills-based program will focus on improving your skills as an advocate for your clients in mediation. Mediation isn't just a stop on your way to trial. Being an effective advocate is what your clients deserve, and helps you expand your advocacy toolbox. Join our amazing trainers in improving your skills and ability to succeed in mediations.
- What should you know prior to a mediation meeting, including how to prepare?
- How can you prime the mediator before and during your mediation meeting?
- Learn to work with strong emotions and manage expectations.
- Understand the art of slowing down to actually reach settlement faster.
- Interact in role plays to practice the skills you develop.
- How to best negotiate a deal in mediation.
- Understand what advocacy for you clients looks like in a mediation session.
- So much more....
Friday, April 14, 2023
Friday, April 14/9:00AM-12:00PM
9:00 am – 12:00 pm (MST)