Using ChatGPT as Your Teaching Assistant
This 45-minute session is reserved for ASU faculty, staff, and teaching assistants.
This workshop will be held online and will not be recorded.
Using AI as Your Teaching Assistant
This 45-minute session is reserved for ASU faculty, staff and TAs.
Explore ways to use Generative AI to streamline lesson planning, grading, assessments, and more. Join us as we touch on the basics of ChatGPT, and discuss ways to support work in the classroom.
Target Audience: ASU educators and designers interested in using Generative AI in their workflow. Some experience using generative AI is suggested.
- Participants will attend remotely via Zoom and a link to Zoom room will be emailed the morning of the training.
- An ASU Zoom account will be required to join this session.
- Please register using your ASU email.
- Time is based on Arizona time.
- Registration closes two hours before the event start time.
For questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.